Vicki transforms a children’s playroom into “The Greatest Show on Earth”.
- Lynne Miller from Miller Plastering explains the inspiration and creation of the circus-themed playroom through the use of 3-D forms and 2-D forms.
- Tim Whaley from Enviroglas explains how a “one-of-kind” recyclable flooring gives the just the sparkle needed to lighten up our center stage.
- Trish Chambers, our Residential Designer, gives an overview of the interior architectural elements that make this home a special space.
- Gabby Shain from Shain Gallery explains the techniques for choosing the best location for artwork to give your artwork that finished and polished look.
*All cabinetry hardware in the Build for the Cure Home provided by Amerock
* Shower Doors, Shelving, and mirrors for the Build for the Cure House provided by RCS